Expedition Trimix Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
1. This program is designed to train OC or Rebreather Divers already involved in deep diving activities to more safely conduct exploration dives requiring extended decompression profiles and helium-based gas mixture. This program is not intended to be used as an enticement to divers who are content to remain in normal Trimix diving limits.
2. Trimix affords a safer means for deep-water exploration for divers who dive deep or perform with a clear head at depth. The IANTD Trimix Diver Program requires the diver to be self-sufficient/reliant.
3. The knowledge and skills taught in this
1. Must be qualified as an IANTD Trimix Diver or Trimix Rebreather Diver or equivalent.
2. Must have at least 300 dives of which 100 were Trimix dives or sufficient experience conducting technical dives to satisfy the
instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
3. (RB) At least 75 rebreather dives including 50 Rebreather Trimix Dives.
4. Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.