Deep Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
1. This Program is designed to provide responsible training to divers who plan to dive to a maximum of 130 fsw (39 msw) on air.
2. The IANTD Deep Diver Program trains divers in skills, performance, theory and planning of deep dives. This Program remains within the commonly practiced depth of 130 fsw (39 msw), and is the first sanctioned international Program to provide proper training in safe deep diving skills and performance.
3. It is recommended that this Program be taught in conjunction with the IANTD EANx Diver Program or the Recreational Trimix Diver Program or the IANTD Advanced EANx Diver Program.
4. This program qualifies divers to dive to 130 fsw (39 msw).
1. Must be qualified as an IANTD Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent.
2. Must provide proof of a minimum of 10 logged dives.
3. Must be a minimum of 15 years of age with a parent or guardian authorization, or a minimum of 12 years of age for Junior Diver qualification, or a minimum of 18 years of age without guardian approval.